Toyota 6 Cylinder Engine Using The NV4500 5 Speed Transmission
Check out this 3 pages of Toyota Automobile Parts User Manual in pdf files format for Toyota 712578 Automobile Parts. This Toyota automobile parts user manual is available for Toyota L/C 6 Cylinder Engine Using The NV4500 5 Speed Transmission.
STEP-BY-STEP INSTALLATION PROCEDURES:
1. Secure the vehicle in a position that will prevent any movement from the tires rolling back and forth.
2. Remove the stock skid plate.
3. Remove both front and rear drive shafts.
4. Remove existing exhaust system with the exhaust manifold remaining in position.
5. Disconnect and remove both the transmission and transfer case shifter assemblies.
6. Disconnect the battery.
7. Disconnect both the emergency brake and speedometer cables.
8. Disconnect the back up switch wires from the existing transmission.
9. Remove the transmission and transfer case assembly from the vehicle.
10. Remove the stock 6 cylinder starter motor assembly.
11. Remove the rear factory tubular crossmember support. This will require a torch and you should make sure that all fuel lines and brake lines have sufficient clearance.
12. Disconnect the slave cylinder from the bellhousing.
13. Support the rear of the engine with a small floor jack.
14. Remove the Toyota bellhousing from the back of the engine.
15. Unbolt the pressure plate assembly from the flywheel.
16. Disconnect the bellhousing mounts from the frame to allow clearance for the new bellhousing assembly.
17. Remove the flywheel assembly and have it machined if necessary.
18. Inspect the Toyota rear main seal and take appropriate measures.
19. Remove the Toyota pilot bearing from the back of the engine crank.
20. Install the new pilot bushing supplied with the adapter kit.
Download Toyota 6 Cylinder Engine Using The NV4500 5 Speed Transmission
Source : dl.owneriq.net
Pages : 3